LEWISVILLE, Texas – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Caliber, whose automotive service brands include Caliber Collision, Caliber Auto Care and Caliber Auto Glass, was named to Inc. 2021 Best in Business list. Inc. The Best in Business Awards recognize companies that have gone above and beyond to have a positive impact. Leading with its goal of restoring the rhythm of your life, Caliber received a Gold Medal in the Very Large Company (500+ Employees) category and is the only automotive service provider to be recognized.
Committed to its corporate mission to be the most trusted automotive service provider in every community it serves, Caliber has met the challenges of 2020 and 2021 by providing a safe workplace for its teammates, continuing to respond meeting customer needs and supporting each community it serves. which continued to improve the automotive repair and maintenance service experience.
“We are honored to receive the Inc. Best in Business award. To be recognized for living our Goal of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life® is extremely special, ”said Caliber CEO and President Mark Sanders. “This award is the result of the dedication and hard work of our more than 20,000 teammates across the country who care about our valued customers, partners and every community we serve every day.”
As a leader in automotive service experiences, Caliber has provided support through its Restoring You platform to help those who need it most over the past two years, including through these initiatives:
- Safety of teammates and clients: Caliber has changed its operating practices to protect and welcome customers while following CDC guidelines, introducing a contactless service option, and implementing processes with rental partners to provide customers with the option to close. contracts online, reducing person-to-person interactions.
- The donation of transport to more than 45 individuals in 2020/2021: Each year, Caliber restores and delivers vehicles to active duty military personnel, veterans, first responders and others through a partnership with NABC Recycled Rides®. To date, Caliber has donated more than 500 vehicles to individuals and families in need of reliable transportation.
- Donations to the American Heart Association to fight heart disease and stroke: Since the relationship began seven years ago, Caliber has raised over $ 6 million for the AHA, with $ 1.9 million raised in 2021. Additionally, Caliber and the AHA have trained over 20 Caliber’s 000 teammates in unarmed CPR, a skill that is saving lives within Caliber today. To honor their accomplishments, the AHA awarded Caliber Gold recognition on the AHA Workforce Wellbeing Scorecard for the Company’s “Culture of Health”, which assesses corporate programs, community engagement, partnerships and organizational reporting and results.
- Donated over 5.1 million meals to over 80 local food banks in the United States in 2020/2021. This year marked the caliber 10e annual food drive to fight child hunger, specifically providing meals for children who lose subsidized school meals during the summer. Since the start of the fundraising campaign, Caliber teammates, customers and partners have collected more than 24 million meals, including 3.5 million meals during the 2021 fundraiser.
- Pandemic help for Caliber teammates: Through contributions from teammates, Caliber executives, private equity partners and other sources, more than $ 3 million has helped current and former teammates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Scott Omelianuk, Editor-in-Chief of Inc., said: “What started for us during the pandemic as an effort to showcase businesses that were helping the community has become a recognition of the social, environmental and economic impact. The companies on this list of the year are change makers with heart – and they pour the best of their businesses into the people and communities around them. ”
The editors-in-chief of Inc. reviewed Caliber’s Restoring You platform and community initiatives and noted how the company has made a positive difference across the country. Caliber is one of 147 Inc. winners out of over 2,700 entries in over 49 different industries, from finance and software to engineering, fashion, and more. To learn more about Caliber in the community, visit https://www.caliber.com/why-caliber/restoring-you.
Founded in 1997, the Caliber brand portfolio has grown to approximately 1,400 centers nationwide and offers a full range of complementary automotive services, including Caliber Collision, one of the nation’s largest auto repair providers. in 39 states, Caliber Auto Care for mechanical repair and quick oil change services and Caliber Auto Glass for glass repair and replacement.
Caliber was recognized as the only company of its kind to make the Forbes list of “America’s Best Large Employers,” an honor bestowed on companies with highly satisfied employees. With the goal of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®, more than 20,000 Caliber teammates are committed to getting customers back on the road safely and getting back to their life every day. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience, Caliber continues to achieve one of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Learn more about Caliber at caliber.com.
ABOUT INC. MEDIA
The world’s most trusted business media brand, Inc. gives entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections and community to build great businesses. Its award-winning cross-platform content reaches over 50 million people each month across a variety of channels, including websites, newsletters, social media, podcasts and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced annually since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest growing private companies in the United States. The worldwide recognition that accompanies inclusion in the Inc. 5000 empowers these founders to engage with their peers in an exclusive community with the credibility to drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 conference is part of a highly regarded portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit www.inc.com.