GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan., October 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Flush, a leader Michigancannabis grower, processor and retailer, presents a new brand, Carbon by Fluresh, which celebrates the cannabis plant from seed to smoke. This premium, forward thinking brand uses high contact propagation techniques to grow exceptional cultivars with heavy terpene profiles. When tested for terpenes, Carbon by Fluresh has been found to harvest some of the highest levels in the Michigan Marlet. Now available in pre-packaged 1/8 oz flowerpots and three textures of living resin concentrates, Carbon by Fluresh offers cannabis lovers a higher experience with potent potency and exceptional flavor.
“Carbon by Fluresh is cultivated, harvested and extracted with special care, and we combine established cultivation and extraction techniques with state-of-the-art cultivation facilities, ”said Bob schwartz, vice-president of culture. “Carbon by Fluresh respects the plant every step of the way and we want to emphasize to consumers that quality cannabis isn’t just about THC. For example, our process allows us to focus on terpenes, which are a vital part of your experience, but often overlooked. “
Each product of the Carbon by Fluresh portfolio proudly displays the terpenes content (total percentages of terpenes and the three main terpenes) on its packaging to highlight this essential, but often underestimated, element that gives each cannabis strain its aroma, flavor and effects unique. Carbon by Fluresh is available in prepackaged 1/8 oz flower pots in a recyclable double-closure glass jar wrapped in a stylish black label to retain freshness. The brand will also launch three textures of concentrates, based on fresh frozen flowers: Live Sugar, Live Badder, Diamond & Sauce. Both product lines will be available in a variety of unique varieties, including Apple Tartz, Orange Creamsicle and Rainbow Zlz.
“Most consumers are hyper focused on the potency of THC and while THC is important, terpenes, along with cultivation methods, play an even more vital role in the total sensory experience,” said Nic hernandez, Managing Director of the Fluresh Provisioning Center in Grand Rapids. “Helping consumers understand their preferred terpene profiles will help them find the strains they like the most and which best suit their needs.”
Carbon by Fluresh focuses on the care and complexity that goes into producing quality cannabis flower and live resin concentrates and emphasizes the nuanced multisensory experience it provides. The new brand uses highly tactile cultivation and post-harvest methods that protect and preserve all cannabinoids and terpenes, so that the full potential of each strain can be unleashed with each ingredient working together in its natural form.
What defines the Carbon by Fluresh brand is the care, respect and science behind its cultivation and post-harvest processes.
- Optimized environment: Carbon by Fluresh uses cutting edge, sustainable technology to control and perfect the environment for optimal growing conditions.
- Hang whole dried: Carbon by Fluresh Hang dry the whole plants to minimize the impact on their most valuable material. After 14 weeks of maintaining the culture, Carbon by Fluresh treats each plant expertly, being careful not to over-manipulate the flower.
- Extended drying and curing times: Carbon by Fluresh allows plants to dry longer than most growers and never interferes with the drying process. These proven techniques optimize humidity levels and ensure thick, milky, smooth smoke without the harshness that comes from burning organics.
- 100% hand cut: Carbon by Fluresh handles plants with the utmost care in a way no machine can. When it comes to quality, Carbon by Fluresh understands that there are no shortcuts.
- Emphasis on the preservation of terpenes: Carbon by Fluresh strives to protect the full cannabinoid and terpenes profile of each plant so that the entourage effect can be triggered. The brand uses hydrocarbon extraction to obtain high quality concentrates from whole plants which are frozen at maximum power for maximum flavor and aroma.
Carbon by Fluresh cannabis products begin to be rolled out in cannabis stores across the state of Michigan; product and strain availability varies by retail location. Suggested retail prices vary from $ 50 – $ 60 for flower and $ 55 – $ 65 for concentrates. For more information on Carbon by Fluresh, please visit CarbonbyFluresh.com or follow Carbon by Fluresh on Facebook and Instagram @carbonbyfluresh.
Fluresh LLC is a modern cannabis company dedicated to designing premium cannabis products for the diversity of life. As your partner in cannabis, Fluresh creates carefully selected and expertly cultivated cannabis products tailored to meet the dynamic needs of each patient and recreational client. Fluresh is at the forefront of innovation in cannabis and the company takes pride in offering consumers a variety of high quality products under the Fluresh and Carbon by Fluresh brands. A licensed producer of high quality cannabis, Fluresh LLC is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan., with its 133,000 square foot state-of-the-art grow facility and flagship retail location and a fully operational 95,000 square foot facility with integrated growth and transformation operations based in Adrien, Mich. To learn more about Fluresh, visit Fluresh.com or contact Fluresh at [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-michigan-cannabis-company-launches-new-carbon-by-fluresh-brand-raising-awareness-that-high-quality-cannabis-is-about- more-than-just-thc-301394088.html